Skype – Download Now for Windows, Mac & Android
About Skype Software
- ✓ Language: English
- ✓ Version: Free
- ✓ Size: 14MB
- ✓ License: Both Free & Paid
- ✓ Downloads: 36M
- ✓ Developer: Skype Technologies
System Requirement to Install Skype:-
- ✓ OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Phone, Android, Mac, iPhone, Blackberry
- ✓ Processor: 266 MHz or faster computer processor
- ✓ Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- ✓ Memory: 1 GB RAM, 512 MB free hard disk space
- ✓ Internet: Required to download
Download couldn't be started on this computer due to software Or network security conflict. For help please call our help desk tollfree at +1-833-432-7769 (24/7 available)
What is Skype Software?
Skype is called the telephone of this era. It is a widely used VOIP and instant messaging services. Needless to describe, every person is accustomed to using Skype for making audio and video calls, sharing files and much more. This a brilliant revolution for those who have cross country bonds and prefer to stay in touch all the time. Not only for the common man, but Skype is also famous in the corporate world for taking interviews without any territorial limits, enabling screen sharing for the presentations and many other interactive features which make the consumer and business closer.
But as everyone knows nothing in this world is free of troubles. Yes, it is true and the best part is that issues can be fixed via troubleshooting. Most of the users, face hassles to download Skype and many confront errors to install Skype. Here such difficulties are sorted out keeping in mind the convenience of users.
- Unlimited subscription for calls
- Free calls between Skype users
- Ready to access 24 hours of a day
- Uninterrupted chats & video conferencing
- Easy to install & sign up
- Allows screen & files sharing
- Supported on all operating system
- Provision of chat history
- Skype language translator
- Drag & drop feature
- Call forwarding option
- Emoticons & reactions to messages
This was just a trailer of the incomparable features of Skype. There are many features that keep on adding from time to time with the updates. The fact that Skype has also some glitches cannot be ignored. Have a glance at the issues that the users of Skype have experienced.
- Trouble in the Skype installation
- Issues with Skype phone calls
- The problem in changing the Skype subscription
- Difficulties in getting Skype refund
- Unable to export Skype contact list
- Snags in updating to latest version of Skype
- The problem with blocking / unblocking contacts on Skype
- Difficulty in making & recording Skype Calls
- Trouble in managing group chats on Skype
- Not able to control the privacy & security of Skype account
- Glitches in making video calls & echo test calls
- The problem in placing orders on Skype
- Troubleshooting Skype subscriptions
- Unable to use Skype translator
- Cannot organize notifications from Skype
Step 1: Go to the official website of Skype and click either on ‘Download Skype’ or ‘Get Skype’
Step 2: Choose and click the device on which you want to download Skype.
Step 3: A prompt window will appear with a setup package for the Skype program. Click save file.
Step 4: Find a setup package that you just downloaded, open it by double-clicking
Step 5: Click on the drop-down menu to select the language to use on Skype
Step 6: A prompt will ask you to install a feature called ‘click to call’. If you want it then select the checkbox, if you don’t, simply unmark the box
Step 7: Another window will ask you to make MSN as the home page, ignore it by clicking continue
Step 8: You will see a progress bar that will show you the Skype program being downloaded and installed. Once it completes, the program will automatically start.