About McAfee Antivirus
- ✓ Language: English
- ✓ Version: 3.11
- ✓ Size: 151 kb
- ✓ License: Both Free & Paid
- ✓ Developer: McAfee
System Requirement to Install McAfee Antivirus:-
- ✓ OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- ✓ Processor: 266 MHz or faster computer processor
- ✓ Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- ✓ Memory: 1 GB RAM, 512 MB free hard disk space
- ✓ Internet: Required to download
Download couldn't be started on this computer due to software Or network security conflict. For help please call our help desk tollfree at +1-877-624-4495 (24/7 available)
What is McAfee Antivirus?
Named after its founder, John McAfee, McAfee Inc. came into existence in the year 1987 as a computer software company. With its headquarters in California, this organization has reached heights in manufacturing security software. It gives stiff competition to other renowned software companies. From McAfee Total protection and internet security to Antivirus Plus and Online backup, all these are the product ranges that are covered by McAfee. Virus infections and malware attacks have always been biggest dangers to any of the system, but to safeguard your device, McAfee becomes a hard shield. However, with many advantages, users face difficulties in downloading and installing this brilliant antivirus.
- All round protection against virus & spyware
- Two-way firewall
- Safe searching & browsing
- Parental Controls
- Surfing Report
- Remote network protection
- Hostile to spams & phishing
- Difficulty to download McAfee on various Operating systems
- Trouble to install McAfee Antivirus
- Problem to update McAfee Antivirus
- Effect on system performance due to McAfee Antivirus
- Occurrence of various errors with McAfee Antivirus
- Unable to renew McAfee
- McAfee conflicting issues with other software
- Frequent pop-up notifications
- McAfee driver problems
- McAfee not responding all of a sudden
- Compatibility glitches with McAfee
- Not able to uninstall McAfee
- Hassles in setting scheduled scans
- Billing issues with McAfee
McAfee software is known for protecting your device from virus infected files and malicious programs that unknowingly invade your system. Whether you bought the McAfee or getting it from the original website, you will have to follow certain steps to install it. Moreover, you must make sure that there is no other antivirus installed in your system otherwise it will cause troubles.
If you have purchased the McAfee product from the retailer then it is easy. In case you haven’t then follow the steps to download it online.
- Visit the official McAfee website
- Go to Products section on the main page
- Choose the desired McAfee product
- Click on ‘Buy now & Download’ button
- Make the payment and you will receive an activation link
Step 1: Type in the McAfee activation link.
Step 2: When reached the page, tap on the sign in button and enter your account credentials.
Step 3: After login to the McAfee account, move to the Subscriptions.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Download’ button in front of purchased product.
Step 5: Select the type of device where you want the installation.
Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions.
Step 1: Launch a web browser & enter the McAfee activation link.
Step 2: Enter the key code that you get with the CD or on your email.
Step 3: Type in the registered email address, followed by selecting the country & language.
Step 4: Click the submit button and tap the verify button too.
Step 5: McAfee product will be activated.
Once the product is activated your device will enjoy the full protection against any type of harmful threats.